Best Western Hotel Orchidee has a free and safe public parking in front of the hotel.
Aalter Railway Station is less than a 15-minute walk away with direct services to Ghent and Bruges every half hour, with the car a 20-minute drive is all it takes to reach both Ghent and Bruges.The surrounding area is well suited for hiking and cycling tours, bikes can be rented in the local bicycle shop. In summertime the town square is filled with outside seating where drinks and food can be enjoyed in an extraordinary ambiance until late in the night.Guests can enjoy specialty beers and a selections of more then 70 kind of liquors and whisky’s in the bar. This bar is frequently visited by the local population.
There are various restaurants within walking distance.
Important information* On the 24th and 31st of December it is possible to check-in until 18h.
* The yearly fair is placed on the parking in front of the hotel from 19/09/2015 till 27/09/2015.
There will be noise until around midnight when fair is open (19-20-23-26-27/09/2015).Children/extra bed:
* Babybed (till 2 years) free of charge.
* Extra bed in the room (2 – 99 years) with supplement of € 25,00 per night.
* Maximum 1 babybed or extra bed in the room.
* Availability of an extra bed or baby bed is always on demand
and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
Additional information about the hotel
- Internet Access
- Accepted Credit CardsAmerican Express, Eurocard/MasterCard, Visa